Sunday, May 2, 2010

May Challenge

I live in NZ and May = NZ Music Month. So we will be celebrating NZ music all month long! [go NZ!]

So for your challenge [not a AM inspired one... she suggested Teddy Bears...], your challenge is to do the following:
What does music mean to you? ie: Favourite song, A milestone song (a song that reminds you of something important in your life) ah a insturment you play...
 I would love to see your creations! my keyboard for those who are wondering, i still need to pay $245 but thats alot less than 599!

Have fun with this challenge, the usual enter by the end of the month, chance win a prize if there more than three entries [if only three entries = all three win] It will be musical.

5 comments:

  1. over halfway there Bryar!

    great challenge, I love Music!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge Bryar! I may get this one done! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got an idea for this one. Now I just need the time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge Bryar...will try to do this one this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was Inspired tonight Bryar, and did a scrappage for this challenge:

    http://emuupagumtree.blogspot.com/2010/05/music.html

    hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete

Say it with a smile!