Saturday, May 1, 2010

I have been tagged...

By Annmarie of all people! So here we go:

10 Things I Love:

1. Family
2. Friends
3. My DSLR
4. My Laptop
5. Scrapbooking
6. Photography
7. Digital Design
8. Learning
9. Creativity
10. Food!!!!!!!

and now the toughest part,

5 Pieces of Trivia:

1. I have been using computers since i was 2. Therefore i have 22 years of experience when it comes to computers going ka-bom!
2. I have Aspergers which is a mild forum of Autism, it makes life had but at the same time i wouldn't live without it.
3. I live with a blue monkey, that is my flatmate can't go through one day without watching Avatar. Therefore by the time he is sick of it, i am going to know the movie backwards. lol.
4. I find it hard to use certain things in SB, like paper and such that was given to me, its getting easier now. 
5. I know that the meaning of life is to Scrapbook.

I have to forward this onto 5 victims I MEAN Friends...

1.
Ali
2.
Helen
3.
Lois
4.
Stephanie 5. Wanita


*evil laugh here* lol

4 comments:

  1. LOVE it Bryar! :D

    I have yet to see avatar yet, I should pop on over eh ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah just spend the amount of money that is more than the DVD on the trips! XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. of Course! cos then I can see you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh... what fun Bryar!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Say it with a smile!